Bromley Gardeners remain open for business. If this changes we will update this page immediately.
We’d like to thank our customers for their support and wish them well through this troublesome period. The well being of our customers and team members is very important to us, and therefore we are adhering to the advice provided by the Government & NHS during the COVID-19 outbreak.
Due to the nature of our work we can not work from home and therefore will continue to offer our services with some extra safety measures in place.
- We will work alone, in our own vehicles.
- Cash payments are no longer accepted. Customers can pay by card, cheque or balance transfer.
- We will remain a safe distance of 2 meters from customers at all times.
- Customers are asked to leave gates open and move any furniture, bins etc before our arrival so no physical contact needs to be made.
- New Quotes can be done initially via our website…If you can send us over a picture of your garden we can give you a quote for the work that needs to be done.
We will continue to work through the current situation unless otherwise instructed by the government.
We wish you all well.